Air cleaner for graphite dust generated during dry machining processing.
Password: Excellent Velue for Money- Graphite Dust
The ART series is designed specifically for mechanical machining applications which do not employ lubricant/coolant, and is particularly suited to dry cast-iron machining applications when highly volatile graphite dust is released. The ART series, with a range of suction heads, collects this dust and conveys it into a hopper where it is collected in bags to facilitate maintenance and removal/disposal of the dust.
It is a multifunctional machine, suited to all dry machining applications using materials which are not potentially flammable/explosive (for the latter, see the HYDROFILTER series). It stands out for its excellent value for money.
The ART series is ideal for extracting non-explosive dust generated in dry machining applications. It is particularly effective in extracting graphite dust and during brushing and honing processes, even when abrasive pastes are used. The extracted dust is stored in polypropylene bags. The extraction and filtration efficiency are held constant by a manual cleaning system employing a mechanical beater. On request, this latter unit can be installed with pneumatic control and special hoppers. The dust is collected in an easily removable tray.
The ART series is equipped with thermal cutouts; models 2 and 4 have low energy consumption motors rated class IE3 and thermal cutouts.
The series' modular architecture enables:
- capture of even the most challenging micro-dust, micro-mist and fumes, thanks to a variety of solutions with high (EPA filter) and very high (HEPA filter) filtration efficiencies. Filter to protect the respiratory channels, compliant with EN1822. Filtration efficiency up to 99.995% for particles with volume 0.15µ
The optional accessories for the series include:
- self-supporting articulated boom
- hopper with bag
- device to monitor filter condition
- electro-pneumatic valve for automatically cleaning the pocket filters
- noise attenuator
|Max. air flow rate||700÷3200 m3/h||3200 m3/h||In particular graphite - good quality/price ratio|
|Pressure||180÷330 mm/H2O||330 mm/H2O|
|Power (motors IE3)||0,55 ÷ 3 KW||3 KW|
|Noise attenuator||65 ÷ 72 dB||72 dB|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH FILTRATION EFFICIENCY 99,995%
NORM EN 1822 Particles > 0,15 µ
(on request pneumatic control)
Conveying dust into sack
|Max. air flow rate||2000 m3/h||3000 m3/h||Postazioni di levigatura e spazzolatura - Utilizzo di paste abrasive - Tramoggia di raccolta polveri.|
|Power (motors IE3)||1,5 KW||3 KW|
|Noise attenuator||72 dB||76 dB|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH FILTRATION EFFICIENCY 99,995%
NORM EN 1822 Particles > 0,15 µ
|ARTICULATED SELF-SUPPORTING SUCTION ARM||Optional||Optional|
1° Stage The pollutants pass through the first large filter surface stage which, EN779 compliant, retains 95% of particles of volume 0.4µ.
This stage can be kept clean by a manual beater, which causes all dust to fall into the collection hopper/tray.
2° Stage A further coalescence filtration stage eliminates and retains further voltaile particles of the dust.
3° Stage Optional, as said above, captures even the most challenging micro-dust, micro-mist and fumes, thanks to a variety of solutions with high (EPA filter) and very high (HEPA filter) filtration efficiencies. The filter protects the respiratory channels to EN1822 with a filtration efficiency of up to 99.995% for particles of volume 0.15µ.
We supply every unit with its own installation kit and manual, to enable the product to be installed anywhere in the world.
Alternatively, AR FILTRAZIONI also offers keyturn solutions.
since the pollutant is retained by the first filtration stage which, as noted, already captures 95% of particles with volume 0.4µ.
The manual beater causes all dust to fall into the collection hopper/tray.
The series can be fitted with a filter clogging indicator which indicates when the bag must be changed. Maintenance is simple, easy, quick and clean.
AR FILTRAZIONI also offers an annual on-site maintenance service to our clients, with our specialised technicians, and issues a maintenance certificate on completion of the work.
The modular design of the ART series means that the series can be equipped with a high or very high filtration efficiency stage, EN 1822 compliant, at a later date, thus allowing the client to schedule his investments in a gradual manner. Modularisation is the key to the company's product offering. This is the outcome of multiple complementary needs. As said above, in the design of our products and services we aim, in our already niche market, to solve problems related to air pollution in intensive production workshops, working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For such clients, robustness, reliability, low, easy maintenance without downtime - these are the key considerations, which no-one was meeting at the time. Consider that in the automotive industry, both image and compliance with all health and safety regulations, internally and outside the company, are of absolute importance. In other words, our mission was and is: "Making clean air". This has been made possible by aiming at high quality components throughout. But there is more. We have designed our equipment with a stage capable of retaining particles with micron volume of less than zero, to satisfy legal requirements.
technical sales materials in the following languages: English, German, Czech, Chinese, French, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish.
Let others speak well of you
The recommendation of a fully satisfied customer is the basis of any marketing strategy.
High level companies require quality, not only of the product, but also of pre- and after-sales service.
Parliamo di numeri e di risparmio effettivo: ecco i risultati dei nostri calcoli…”
- Lower energy consumption motor IE3
- Filter clogging indicator - reports the real condition of the filters to the operator at all times;
- Exchange filters: 20% self-cleaning – 40% washable – 20% with annual replacement –20% with replacement very 2/3 years;
- Recovery of around 78% of the re-condensed lubricant/coolant, which can be returned either directly or indirectly to the machine, or stored in containers for use at a later time.
- Energy savings of 415.00 euro for a single unit (assuming a temperature differential of 15°C during the winter) with 1700 m3/h air flow.
- Longer lasting mechanical and electronic equipment of the machine tool. The air purifier, by subjecting the machine tool to under pressure, constantly extracts the pollutant, thus keeping the machining enclosure clean at all times.
- Constant quality of the machined parts: a constant temperature inside the machine prevent thermal expansion of metal components; the total lack of vibration of the air purifier also ensures unbeatably precise machining.
- CO2 emissions reduced by 9000 kg/year, for each installed unit with 1700 m3/h air flow, thanks to the significant savings obtained by not expelling hot air outdoors.
- Switching cost:selecting a good solutions straight away avoids costly replacements down the line.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EN ISO 12100/10 EN 60204-1
- D.U.O.O. D.D.O.O….Technical Annex 32/2 of the Lombardy Regional Government 10/01/12 (download the Annex)
- EN 1822 filtration efficiency up to 99.995% > 0.15µ (when equipped with an EPA filter)
- IEC 60034 IE3 motors (premium efficiency)
- Flame response class compliant with DIN 53438
RESIDUAL CONCENTRATION OF POLLUTANT AT THE PURIFIER OUTLET < 0.1 MG/M³
We advise our clients, when all machines are equipped with purifiers, and one time only, to run a certified third party environmental analysis. In companies which have done so, the certifying bodies have confirmed that the residual pollutant concentration in the workshop runs at around 0.1 mg/m³. Note that the values accepted by local health authorities vary from region to region. However, in general a value of 0.5 - 1 mg/m³ is considered acceptable.(Norme EN 1822 Corso Uniaria)
CONFORMITY WITH LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
Refer to the official bulletin, ordinary series n. 2 – 10 January 2012, headed: “B) Extracted emissions treated with on-board filters and returned to the workplace. LIN TO LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT DDUO PDF…we consider it possible to partially return the treated air to the workplace, without prejudice to the protection of employee health, to be safeguarded in every case by a risk assessment and application of technical, organisational and procedural measures to ensure said protection”.
FIRST PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Every air purifier must be equipped as standard supply with high efficiency filters rated class E - EPA or very high efficiency filters rated class H - HEPA in observance of the European EN 1822 standard.
Each filter can be identified by class and batch date.
Typical uses of this type of filter include:
E10 - E11 compressed air filters for high environmental quality installations: laboratories, pharmaceutical, residential care.
H12 – H13 pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, operating theatres, intensive care, etc.
SECOND PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Systems are equipped with filter clogging devices, to constantly monitor the degree of soiling of the filter and its efficiency.
THIRD PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT– MAINTENANCE – AFTERSALES ASSISTANCE.
Constant and regular scheduled maintenance of internal recycling air purifiers. For years our technicians have been doing maintenance at our clients' premises; once the overhaul is finished, we issue a declaration attesting its completion.