AIR CLEANER FOR FUMES AND OIL MIST OF BIG QUANTITIES, WITH INTERCHANGABLE FILTERS OF DIVERSE EFFICIENCIES
Password: High Performance - Modular - Intensive Production - Semi Centralisation
Indicated for extracting and purifying large amounts of oily mist, fumes, micro-mist, employing interchangeable filters of diverse filtration efficiencies. Equipped with a high and very high efficiency filtration stage, EN 1822 compliant, it ensures filtration of up to 99.995% of particles > 0.15 µ (note that the mean diameter of fumes particles is always < 1 µ). The unit is equipped with pre-filtration chamber, drainage to recover the re-condensed fluid, low energy consumption class IE3 motor, thermal cutout and visual filter clogging indicator. The COALFILTER series has been designed to work with large machines producing a large amount of fumes; but it is also well suited to semi-centralised applications with a whole range of benefits over conventional centralised solutions.
|4C56||8C56||Oil mist - micro-mist|
|Max. air flow rate||2000÷5000 m3/h||5000÷10000 m3/h||Big machines
highest degree of safety
|Max. pressure||500÷300 mm/H2O||400÷300 mm/H2O|
|Power (IE3 engines)||4÷5,5 KW||5,5÷7,5 KW|
|Noise level||65÷72 dB||76 dB|
|MINISCRUBBER Camera di pre-filtrazione ad acqua||Preset||Preset|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH FILTRATION EFFICIENCY 99,995%
NORMS EN 1822 Particles > 0,15 µ
|On issue||On issue|
|NOISE ATTENTUATOR||On issue||Preset|
|HIGH LEVEL SAFETY DEVICES
Fire risk prevention
We supply every unit with its own installation kit and manual, to enable the product to be installed anywhere in the world.
Alternatively, AR FILTRAZIONI also offers keyturn solutions.
with 30% of filters regenerable, and maintenance on average 1 time a year, regulated by the filter clogging indicator.
THE AVERAGE MAINTENANCE TIMES ARE THE OUTCOME OF STATISTICS RESULTING FROM THE THOUSANDS OF SYSTEMS MAINTAINED BY AR FILTRAZIONI EVERY YEAR AT OUR CLIENTS' PREMISES.
The maintenance is very easy, once a year and it is controlled by a device to monitor filter conditions.
AR Filtrazioni can do the maintenance of the filters and has technicians who assist the clients in whole Europe.
AR FILTRAZIONI also offers an annual on-site maintenance service to our clients, with our specialised technicians, and issues a maintenance certificate on completion of the work.
In an industry in which production times are a critical cost factor, (the downtime of an NC machine tool results in loss of production and hence loss of profit), maintenance and maintenance times represent a competitive advantage over the competition.
provide targeted technical solutions in relation to the type and amount of pollutant, as well as reflecting the client's specific requirements. As always, the entire system is designed and fabricated to the highest quality standards..
technical sales materials in the following languages: English, German, Czech, Chinese, French, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish.
Let others speak well of you
The recommendation of a fully satisfied customer is the basis of any marketing strategy.
High level companies require quality, not only of the product, but also of pre- and after-sales service.
We're talking about real savings: here are the results of our calculations…”
- Lower energy consumption motor, class IE3
- Filter clogging indicator - reports the real condition of the filters to the operator at all times;
- Exchange filters: 20% self-cleaning – 40% washable – 20% with annual replacement –20% with replacement very 2/3 years;
- Recovery of around 78% of the re-condensed lubricant/coolant, which can be returned either directly or indirectly to the machine, or stored in containers for use at a later time.
- Energy savings of 415.00 euro for a single unit (assuming a temperature differential of 15°C during the winter) with 1700 m3/h air flow.
- Longer lasting mechanical and electronic equipment of the machine tool. The air purifier, by subjecting the machine tool to under pressure, constantly extracts the pollutant, thus keeping the machining enclosure clean at all times.
- Constant quality of the machined parts: a constant temperature inside the machine prevent thermal expansion of metal components; the total lack of vibration of the air purifier also ensures unbeatably precise machining.
- CO2 emissions reduced by 9000 kg/year, for each installed unit with 1700 m3/h air flow, thanks to the significant savings obtained by not expelling hot air outdoors.
- Switching cost:selecting a good solutions straight away avoids costly replacements down the line.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EN ISO 12100/10 EN 60204-1
- D.U.O.O. D.D.O.O….Technical Annex 32/2 of the Lombardy Regional Government 10/01/12 (download the Annex
- EN 1822 filtration efficiency up to 99,995% > 0.15µ
- IEC 60034 IE3 motors (premium efficiency)
- Flame response class compliant with DIN 53438
RESIDUAL CONCENTRATION OF POLLUTANT AT THE PURIFIER OUTLET < 0.1 MG/M³
We advise our clients, when all machines are equipped with purifiers, and one time only, to run a certified third party environmental analysis. In companies which have done so, the certifying bodies have confirmed that the residual pollutant concentration in the workshop runs at around 0.1 mg/m³. Note that the values accepted by local health authorities vary from region to region. However, in general a value of 0.5 - 1 mg/m³ is considered acceptable.
CONFORMITY WITH LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
Refer to the official bulletin, ordinary series n. 2 – 10 January 2012, headed: “B) Extracted emissions treated with on-board filters and returned to the workplace. LINK TO LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT PDF
…we consider it possible to partially return the treated air to the workplace, without prejudice to the protection of employee health, to be safeguarded in every case by a risk assessment and application of technical, organisational and procedural measures to ensure said protection”.
FIRST PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Every air purifier must be equipped as standard supply with high efficiency filters rated class E - EPA or very high efficiency filters rated class H - HEPA in observance of the European EN 1822 standard.
Each filter can be identified by class and batch date.
Typical uses of this type of filter include:
E10 - E11 compressed air filters for high environmental quality installations: laboratories, pharmaceutical, residential care.
E12 – H13 pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, operating theatres, intensive care, etc.
SECOND PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Systems are equipped with filter clogging devices, to constantly monitor the degree of soiling of the filter and its efficiency.
THIRD PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT– MAINTENANCE – AFTERSALES ASSISTANCE.
Constant and regular scheduled maintenance of internal recycling air purifiers. For years our technicians have been doing maintenance at our clients' premises; once the overhaul is finished, we issue a declaration attesting its completion.