Password: Multifunctional - Compact
Air cleaner of micro-dust and fumes in working environment
The ARF series is suited to extracting and purifying micro-dust and fumes generated in dry and wet machining applications.
The extracted air passes through a metallic and then a synthetic filter, which retain the larger sized particles. It then passes through a very high efficiency filter (HEPA H13 filter), EN 1822 compliant, after which it is recycled perfectly purified.
The FA version is equipped with an active charcoal cell which eliminates gas, exhalations and odours.
ARF 900 series purifiers are equipped with low energy consumption motors rated class IE3.
The series is composed of two models with different power ratings: ARF 700 - ARF 900
- SELF-SUPPORTING ARTICULATED BOOM
- ACTIVE CHARCOAL CELL FOR REDUCING ANY EXHALATIONS AND ODOURS
- DEVICE TO MONITOR FILTER CONDITIONS
- MINISRUBBER WITH WATER
- DUST BAG
WITH ITS ACTIVE CHARCOAL CELL, THE ARF PURIFIER IS SUITED TO FILTERING FUMES, ODOURS AND GASES RELEASED DURING MACHINING WITH LASER AND ELECTRO-EROSION EQUIPMENT.
|ARF 700||ARF 900||fumes - micro-dust- odours|
|Max. air flow rate||700 m3/h||900 m3/h||Macchine laser and spark erosion, gold metal working Easy maintenance with recovery of precious material|
|Power||0,55 KW||0,75 KW (motor IE3)|
|Noise level||61 dB||61 dB|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH FILTRATION EFFICIENCY 99,995% NORM EN 1822 Particles > 0,15 µ||Standard||Standard|
|ACTIVE CARBON CELL for exhalation and odours||VERS. FA Standard||VERS. FA Standard|
|DUST BAG VERSION for dust recovery||Optional||Optional|
|ARTICULATED SELF-SUPPORTING SUCTION ARM||Optional||Optional|
with 2 of the 3 filter stages washable and regulated by the filter clogging indicator. The HEPA filter needs replacing on average every 2/3 years.
THE AVERAGE MAINTENANCE TIMES ARE THE OUTCOME OF STATISTICS RESULTING FROM THE THOUSANDS OF SYSTEMS MAINTAINED BY AR FILTRAZIONI EVERY YEAR AT OUR CLIENTS' PREMISES. The maintenance is very easy, once a year and it is controlled by a device to monitor filter conditions. AR Filtrazioni can do the maintenance of the filters and has technicians who assist the clients in whole Europe. AR FILTRAZIONI also offers an annual on-site maintenance service to our clients, with our specialised technicians, and issues a maintenance certificate on completion of the work. In an industry in which production times are a critical cost factor, (the downtime of an NC machine tool results in loss of production and hence loss of profit), maintenance and maintenance times represent a competitive advantage over the competition.
technical sales materials in the following languages: English, German, Czech, Chinese, French, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish.
Let others speak well of you
The recommendation of a fully satisfied customer is the basis of any marketing strategy.
High level companies require quality, not only of the product, but also of pre- and after-sales service.
- Recovery of around 78% of the re-condensed lubricant/coolant, which can be returned either directly or indirectly to the machine, or stored in containers for use at a later time.
- Energy savings of 415.00 euro for a single unit (assuming a temperature differential of 15°C during the winter) with 1700 m3/h air flow.
- Longer lasting mechanical and electronic equipment of the machine tool. The air purifier, by subjecting the machine tool to underpressure, constantly extracts the pollutant, thus keeping the machining enclosure clean at all times.
- Constant quality of the machined parts: a constant temperature inside the machine prevent thermal expansion of metal components; the total lack of vibration of the air purifier also ensures unbeatably precise machining.
- CO2 emissions reduced by 9000 kg/year, for each installed unit with 1700 m3/h air flow, thanks to the significant savings obtained by not expelling hot air outdoors.
- Switching cost: selecting a good solutions straight away avoids costly replacements down the line.M
- Filter clogging indicator - reports the real condition of the filters to the operator at all times;
- Exchange filters: 20% self-cleaning – 40% washable – 20% with annual replacement –20% with replacement very 2/3 years;Lower energy consumption motor, class IE3
- Norme CE Direttiva Macchine 2006/42/CE
- Norme EN ISO 12100/10 EN 60204-1
- D.U.O.O. Allegato tecnico 32/2 Regione Lombardia del 10/01/12
- Norme europee EN 1822 efficienza di filtrazione fino al 99.995% > 0,15µ
- Norma IEC 60034 Motori IE3 (rendimento premium)
- Classe di comportamento alla fiamma a norme DIN 53438
RESIDUAL CONCENTRATION OF POLLUTANT AT THE PURIFIER OUTLET < 0.1 MG/M³
We advise our clients, when all machines are equipped with purifiers, and one time only, to run a certified third party environmental analysis. In companies which have done so, the certifying bodies have confirmed that the residual pollutant concentration in the workshop runs at around 0.1 mg/m³. Note that the values accepted by local health authorities vary from region to region. However, in general a value of 0.5 - 1 mg/m³ is considered acceptable.
CONFORMITY WITH LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
Refer to the official bulletin, ordinary series n. 2 – 10 January 2012, headed: “B) Extracted emissions treated with on-board filters and returned to the workplace. LIN TO LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT DDUO PDF
…we consider it possible to partially return the treated air to the workplace, without prejudice to the protection of employee health, to be safeguarded in every case by a risk assessment and application of technical, organisational and procedural measures to ensure said protection”.
FIRST PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Every air purifier must be equipped as standard supply with high efficiency filters rated class E - EPA or very high efficiency filters rated class H - HEPA in observance of the European EN 1822 standard. Each filter can be identified by class and batch date. Typical uses of this type of filter include: E10 - E11 compressed air filters for high environmental quality installations: laboratories, pharmaceutical, residential care. H12 – H13 pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, operating theatres, intensive care, etc.
SECOND PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Systems are equipped with filter clogging devices, to constantly monitor the degree of soiling of the filter and its efficiency.
THIRD PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT– MAINTENANCE – AFTERSALES ASSISTANCE.
Constant and regular scheduled maintenance of internal recycling air purifiers. For years our technicians have been doing maintenance at our clients' premises; once the overhaul is finished, we issue a declaration attesting its completion.