Password: Versatile – Robust – Multifunctional
Air cleaner ARPX for micro dust in action
The first purifier designed and manufactured by AR FILTRAZIONI, aimed at satisfying the requirements of the market in terms of robust construction and ease of maintenance, to stand out from the competition it had to be MULTIFUNCTONAL AND ROBUST to satisfy the varying needs of a mechanical engineering workshop.
With a new layout of its componentry (motor, pocket filters and 2 high efficiency filters), the ARPX series represented a complete break from the centrifugal purification technology in vogue at the time. The young founders of AR FILTRAZIONI had understood that centrifuges (which still account for the majority of commercial oily mist purifiers) had too many problems: malfunction due to wear of the centrifuge motor bearings, vibration under heavy load. Quite apart from maintenance, which was then and still is very complex, since the purifier must be uninstalled for routine maintenance, which means long downtimes (just try opening a barrel of special fluid waste, positioned horizontally or, even worse, vertically with its opening at the bottom!).
In contrast, with the ARPX series you need only open a hatch to remove and replace the pocket filters. Two high efficiency filters are located at the sides and fit under pressure. The series is composed of 2 sub-series, with flow rates from 2000 to 3200 m³/h. The ARPX series, which has been on the market for 15 years, and is completely compliant with current legislation, fully satisfies the requirements of intense production: it is compact, robust, efficient, needing little maintenance which is quick and easy when necessary, and is regulated by a visual filter clogging indicator. Equipped with a dual high and very high efficiency filtration stage, EN 1822 compliant, it ensures filtration of up to 99.995% of particles > 0.15 µ (note that the mean diameter of fumes particles is always < 1 µ).
Indicated for the extraction, re-condensation and purification of the fumes, exhalations, odours and dusts generated during dry and wet machining, the series is ideal for purifying particles of variable sizes by simply using interchangeable filters of different filtration efficiencies. Thanks to its modular design, each purifier is equipped with a high (EPA) and very high (HEPA) efficiency filter stage, compliant with EN 1822, and suited for reducing micro-dust, micro-mist and fumes. The purifier can be equipped with a further dual stage composed of two active charcoal cells for eliminating noxious exhalations and odours. The series is equipped with low energy consumption motor rated class IE3, with a motor thermal cutout and visual filter clogging indicator. It is fitted with a drain system for recovering the condensed fluid.
- SELF-SUPPORTING ARTICULATED BOOM
- ACTIVE CHARCOAL CELL FOR REDUCING ANY EXHALATIONS AND ODOURS
- NOISE ATTENUATOR
- DEVICE TO MONITOR FILTER CONDITION
|Max. air flow rate||2400 m3/h
|Power (motors IE3)||1,5 - 2,2 KW||1,5 - 2,2 KW|
|Noise level||72 - 74 dB||70 - 72 dB|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH FILTRATION EFFICIENCY 99,995%
NORM EN 1822 Particles > 0,15 µ
|DOUBLE ACTIVE CARBON CELL
fro exhalations and odours
|DRAINAGE AND TANK
recovering coolant liquid
|ARTICULATED SELF-SUPPORTING SUCTION ARM||Optional||Optional|
We equip all our units with installation kits and manuals, which also allows us to sell our products abroad without difficulty.
AR FILTRAZIONI also offers keyturn solution packages.
The principle prerogative of this series of trolley mounted purifiers is its versatility in two areas:
- mobility - the same unit can be used on various machines, so long as they are not running simultaneously;
- type of system - very effective for a wide range of pollutants, both dry and wet.
This solution, in common with all AR FILTRAZIONI equipment, captures the pollutant at source, thus allowing limited and programmable investments which can be scheduled to suit the client's budget.
on average once a year, regulated by the filter clogging indicator.
THE AVERAGE MAINTENANCE TIMES ARE THE OUTCOME OF STATISTICS RESULTING FROM THE THOUSANDS OF SYSTEMS MAINTAINED BY AR FILTRAZIONI EVERY YEAR AT OUR CLIENTS' PREMISES.
The maintenance is very easy, once a year and it is controlled by a device to monitor filter conditions.
AR Filtrazioni can do the maintenance of the filters and has technicians who assist the clients in whole Europe.
AR FILTRAZIONI also offers an annual on-site maintenance service to our clients, with our specialised technicians, and issues a maintenance certificate on completion of the work.
In an industry in which production times are a critical cost factor, (the downtime of an NC machine tool results in loss of production and hence loss of profit), maintenance and maintenance times represent a competitive advantage over the competition.
Modularity allows for gradual investments and the possibility of offering the best solution to each client, even from the point of view of cost.
technical sales materials in the following languages: English, German, Czech, Chinese, French, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish.
Let others speak well of you
The recommendation of a fully satisfied customer is the basis of any marketing strategy.
High level companies require quality, not only of the product, but also of pre- and after-sales service.
We're talking about real savings: here are the results of our calculations…”
- Lower energy consumption motor IE3
- Filter clogging indicator - reports the real condition of the filters to the operator at all times;
- Exchange filters: 20% self-cleaning – 40% washable – 20% with annual replacement –20% with replacement very 2/3 years;
- Recovery of around 78% of the re-condensed lubricant/coolant, which can be returned either directly or indirectly to the machine, or stored in containers for use at a later time.
- Energy savings of 415.00 euro for a single unit (assuming a temperature differential of 15°C during the winter) with 1700 m3/h air flow.
- Longer lasting mechanical and electronic equipment of the machine tool. The air purifier, by subjecting the machine tool to under pressure, constantly extracts the pollutant, thus keeping the machining enclosure clean at all times.
- Constant quality of the machined parts: a constant temperature inside the machine prevent thermal expansion of metal components; the total lack of vibration of the air purifier also ensures unbeatably precise machining.
- CO2 emissions reduced by 9000 kg/year, for each installed unit with 1700 m3/h air flow, thanks to the significant savings obtained by not expelling hot air outdoors.
- Switching cost:selecting a good solutions straight away avoids costly replacements down the line.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EN ISO 12100/10 EN 60204-1
- D.U.O.O. D.D.O.O….Technical Annex 32/2 of the Lombardy Regional Government 10/01/12 (download the Annex)
- EN 1822 filtration efficiency up to 99,995% > 0.15µ
- IEC 60034 IE3 motors (premium efficiency)
- Flame response class compliant with DIN 53438
RESIDUAL CONCENTRATION OF POLLUTANT AT THE PURIFIER OUTLET < 0.1 MG/M³
We advise our clients, when all machines are equipped with purifiers, and one time only, to run a certified third party environmental analysis. In companies which have done so, the certifying bodies have confirmed that the residual pollutant concentration in the workshop runs at around 0.1 mg/m³. Note that the values accepted by local health authorities vary from region to region. However, in general a value of 0.5 - 1 mg/m³ is considered acceptable.
CONFORMITY WITH LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
Refer to the official bulletin, ordinary series n. 2 – 10 January 2012, headed: “B) Extracted emissions treated with on-board filters and returned to the workplace. LIN TO LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT DDUO PDF
…we consider it possible to partially return the treated air to the workplace, without prejudice to the protection of employee health, to be safeguarded in every case by a risk assessment and application of technical, organisational and procedural measures to ensure said protection”.
FIRST PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Every air purifier must be equipped as standard supply with high efficiency filters rated class E - EPA or very high efficiency filters rated class H - HEPA in observance of the European EN 1822 standard.
Each filter can be identified by class and batch date.
Typical uses of this type of filter include:
E10 - E11 compressed air filters for high environmental quality installations: laboratories, pharmaceutical, residential care.
H12 – H13 pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, operating theatres, intensive care, etc.
SECOND PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Systems are equipped with filter clogging devices, to constantly monitor the degree of soiling of the filter and its efficiency.
THIRD PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT– MAINTENANCE – AFTERSALES ASSISTANCE.
Constant and regular scheduled maintenance of internal recycling air purifiers. For years our technicians have been doing maintenance at our clients' premises; once the overhaul is finished, we issue a declaration attesting its completion.