Password: Compact - Low Cost - Eco-Friendly - Efficient - Targeted
THE ECO SERIES IS SUITABLE FOR THE ASPIRATION OF FUMES AND OIL MIST
A quality solution with a small size and price. This high quality, new generation COMPACT series by AR FILTRAZIONI is affordable and eco-friendly - and proud to be “Made in Italy”. Our testing has given excellent results in applications in which the available space, machinery and amount of pollutant have made this a suitable solution. On sale for 15 years now, the ECO series is composed of two sub-series with air flow rates of 500 to 1100 m³/h. Thanks to its modular architecture, each unit is equipped with a high and very high efficiency filtration stage, EN 1822 compliant (DOWNLOAD AR-UNIARIA PDF), and ensures filtration of up to 99.995% of particles > 0.15 µ (note that the mean diameter of fumes particles is always < 1 µ).
Indicated for the extraction, re-condensation and purification of the oil mists and dusts generated during dry and wet machining, the ECO series is ideal for purifying particles of variable sizes by simply using interchangeable filters of different filtration efficiencies. Extreme modularity means:
- Preliminary re-condensation and recovery of the cooling/lubrication fluid and 95% reduction of particles in the 0.4 µ range with the basic series;
- capture of even the most challenging micro-dust, micro-mist and fumes, thanks to a variety of solutions with high (EPA filter) and very high (HEPA filter) filtration efficiencies;
- collection of excessive pollutant fluid with pre-filtration stages of different types, depending on the application;
- Reduction of exhalations and odours thanks to a further active charcoal stage.
The Plus series is equipped with a motor thermal cutout and visual filter clogging indicator. Equipped with drainage, it allows recovery of around 78% of the condensed fluid.
WORKING PRINCIPLES: ECO "BASIC" AND "PLUS" SERIES
Reduction pre-chamber in which the air speed is reduced, thus depositing all rough and excess pollutants (swarf, lubricant/coolant)
Self-cleaning centrifugal re-condenser for recovery of around 78% of the re-condensed lubricant/coolant.
Coalescence effect filtration, using an EN779 compliant pocket filter with progressive granulometry fibre; large surface area expressed in square metres. Filtration efficiency > 95% - particles with volume 0.4µ
Final high (EPA) or very high (HEPA) efficiency filter, the FILTER that protects respiration, compliant with EN1822. Filtration efficiency > 99.995% - particles with volume 0.15µ Optional A last active charcoal cell stage can be installed to eliminate noxious exhalations and odours.
|Working principle||“Basic” Series||“Plus” Series|
|Air cleaner ECO|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION 99,995% EN 1822 – Particles > 0,15 µ||Optional||Optional||Standard||Standard|
|DEVICE TO MONITOR FILTER CONDITIONS||Optional||Optional||Standard||Standard|
|OVERLOAD CUTOUT SWITCH||Optional||Optional||Standard||Standard|
|Air cleaner ECO TWO|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION 99,995% EN 1822 – Particles > 0,1 5 µ||Optional||Optional||Standard||Standard|
|DEVICE TO MONITOR FILTER CONDITIONS||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|OVERLOAD CUTOUT SWITCH||Optional||Optional||Standard||Standard|
|STRAIGHT OIL – EMULSIFIED OIL||ECO – ECO TWO||ECOP – ECO TWO P||ECOF – ECO TWO F||ECOPF – ECO TWO PF|
|Max. air flow rate||700 ÷ 1100 m3/h||500 ÷ 950 m3/h||500 ÷ 1000 m3/h||500 ÷ 850 m3/h|
|Power||KW 0,37 – 0,55||KW 0,37 – 0,55||KW 0,37 – 0,55||KW 0,37 – 0,55|
|Noise level||67 ÷ 68 dB||67 ÷ 68 dB||67 ÷ 68 dB||67 ÷ 68 dB|
technical sales materials in the following languages: English, German, Czech, Chinese, French, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish.
- Lower energy consumption motor, class IE3
- Filter clogging indicator - reports the real condition of the filters to the operator at all times;
- Recovery of around 78% of the re-condensed coolant, which can be returned either directly or indirectly to the machine, or stored in containers for use at a later time;
- Energy savings of 245.00 euro for a single unit (assuming a temperature differential of 15°C during the winter) with 1000 m3/h air flow.
- Longer lasting mechanical and electronic equipment of the machine tool. The air purifier, by subjecting the machine tool to underpressure, constantly extracts the pollutant, thus keeping the machining enclosure clean at all times.
- Constant quality of the machined parts: a constant temperature inside the machine prevent thermal expansion of metal components; the total lack of vibration of the air purifier also ensures unbeatably precise machining.
- CO2 emissions reduced by 5,300 kg/year, for each installed unit with 1000 m3/h air flow, thanks to the significant savings obtained by not expelling hot air outdoors.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EN ISO 12100/10 EN 60204-1
- D.U.O.O. Technical Annex 32/2 of the Lombardy Regional Government 10/01/12 (download the Annex )
- EN 1822 filtration efficiency up to 99,995% > 0.15µ
- IEC 60034 IE3 motors (premium efficiency)
- Flame response class compliant with DIN 53438
RESIDUAL CONCENTRATION OF POLLUTANT AT THE PURIFIER OUTLET < 0.1 MG/M³
We advise our clients, when all machines are equipped with purifiers, and one time only, to run a certified third party environmental analysis. In companies which have done so, the certifying bodies have confirmed that the residual pollutant concentration in the workshop runs at around 0.1 mg/m³. Note that the values accepted by local health authorities vary from region to region. However, in general a value of 0.5 - 1 mg/m³ is considered acceptable.
FIRST PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Every air purifier must be equipped as standard supply with high efficiency filters rated class E - EPA or very high efficiency filters rated class H - HEPA in observance of the European EN 1822 standard. Each filter can be identified by class and batch date. Typical uses of this type of filter include: E10 - E11 compressed air filters for high environmental quality installations: laboratories, pharmaceutical, residential care. H12 – H13 pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, operating theatres, intensive care, etc.
SECOND PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Systems are equipped with filter clogging devices, to constantly monitor the degree of soiling of the filter and its efficiency.
THIRD PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT– MAINTENANCE – AFTERSALES ASSISTANCE
Constant and regular scheduled maintenance of internal recycling air purifiers. For years our technicians have been doing maintenance at our clients' premises; once the overhaul is finished, we issue a declaration attesting its completion.