Password: The Investment that Pays for Itself
The GOLDFILTER series fully satisfies the needs of users for whom total collection and recovery of dust is an absolute necessity. We are clearly talking about gold working applications, in which our units provide full satisfaction and an excellent return on investment, as well as being suited to extracting the non-explosive dust generated during brushing and finishing of materials with abrasive paste residues.
Extraction and prefiltering (with bag) of dust - ideally suited to precious metal applications. The GOLDFILTER series is composed of 3 models with air flow rates of 1000 to 3000 m3/h, suited to purifying particles of variable size with interchangeable filters of different filtration efficiencies. Each purifier is equipped with a high (EPA) and very high (HEPA) efficiency filter stage, compliant with EN 1822, and suited for reducing micro-dust, micro-mist and fumes. The units are equipped with low energy consumption motors rated class IE3 and motor thermal cutouts. They are fitted with a drain system for recovering the condensed fluid.
- NOISE ATTENUATOR
- ELECTRONIC DEVICE TO MONITOR FILTER CONDITION
|S||Oil mist – fumes – dust- odours|
|Max. air flow rate||2000 m3/h||Pre-filtration with sack, ideal for the recovery of precious metal dust|
|Power (motors IE3)||1,5 KW|
|Noise attenuator||72 dB|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION 99,995% NORM EN 1822 Particles > 0,15 µ||Standard|
|Max. air flow rate||2000 m3/h||3000 m3/h|
|Power (motors IE3)||1,5 KW||3 KW|
|Noise level with noise attenuator||72 dB||76 dB|
|HIGH/VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION 99,995% NORM EN 1822 Particles > 0,15 µ||Standard||Standard|
provide targeted technical solutions in relation to the type and amount of pollutant, as well as reflecting the client's specific requirements.
As always, the entire system is designed and fabricated to the highest quality standards.
technical sales materials in the following languages: English, German, Czech, Chinese, French, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish.
- Lower energy consumption motor, class IE3
- Filter clogging indicator - reports the real condition of the filters to the operator at all times;
- Exchange filters: 20% self-cleaning – 40% washable – 20% with annual replacement –20% with replacement very 2/3 years;
- Recovery of around 78% of the re-condensed lubricant/coolant, which can be returned either directly or indirectly to the machine, or stored in containers for use at a later time.
- Energy savings of 415.00 euro for a single unit (assuming a temperature differential of 15°C during the winter) with 1700 m3/h air flow.
- Longer lasting mechanical and electronic equipment of the machine tool. The air purifier, by subjecting the machine tool to under pressure, constantly extracts the pollutant, thus keeping the machining enclosure clean at all times.
- Constant quality of the machined parts: a constant temperature inside the machine prevent thermal expansion of metal components; the total lack of vibration of the air purifier also ensures unbeatably precise machining.
- CO2 emissions reduced by 9000 kg/year, for each installed unit with 1700 m3/h air flow, thanks to the significant savings obtained by not expelling hot air outdoors.
- Switching cost:selecting a good solutions straight away avoids costly replacements down the line.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- EN ISO 12100/10 EN 60204-1
- D.U.O.O. D.D.O.O….Technical Annex 32/2 of the Lombardy Regional Government 10/01/12 (download the Annex)
- EN 1822 filtration efficiency up to 99,995% > 0.15µ
- IEC 60034 IE3 motors (premium efficiency)
- Flame response class compliant with DIN 53438
RESIDUAL CONCENTRATION OF POLLUTANT AT THE PURIFIER OUTLET < 0.1 MG/M³
We advise our clients, when all machines are equipped with purifiers, and one time only, to run a certified third party environmental analysis. In companies which have done so, the certifying bodies have confirmed that the residual pollutant concentration in the workshop runs at around 0.1 mg/m³. Note that the values accepted by local health authorities vary from region to region. However, in general a value of 0.5 - 1 mg/m³ is considered acceptable. (Norme EN 1822 Corso Uniaria)
CONFORMITY WITH LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS
Refer to the official bulletin, ordinary series n. 2 – 10 January 2012, headed: “B) Extracted emissions treated with on-board filters and returned to the workplace. LIN TO LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT DDUO PDF …we consider it possible to partially return the treated air to the workplace, without prejudice to the protection of employee health, to be safeguarded in every case by a risk assessment and application of technical, organisational and procedural measures to ensure said protection”.
FIRST PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Every air purifier must be equipped as standard supply with high efficiency filters rated class E - EPA or very high efficiency filters rated class H - HEPA in observance of the European EN 1822 standard. Each filter can be identified by class and batch date. Typical uses of this type of filter include: E10 - E11 compressed air filters for high environmental quality installations: laboratories, pharmaceutical, residential care. H12 – H13 pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, operating theatres, intensive care, etc.
SECOND PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT
Systems are equipped with filter clogging devices, to constantly monitor the degree of soiling of the filter and its efficiency.
THIRD PRESCRIPTION DICTATED BY TECHNICAL ANNEX 32 OF THE LOMBARDY REGIONAL GOVERNMENT– MAINTENANCE – AFTERSALES ASSISTANCE.
Constant and regular scheduled maintenance of internal recycling air purifiers. For years our technicians have been doing maintenance at our clients' premises; once the overhaul is finished, we issue a declaration attesting its completion.